Commercial Insurance

The Meredith Family Agency is here to help you find the right Commercial Insurance coverage for your business.

We are a full-service commercial agency, and offer all the following Commercial Insurance products:

Auto/Fleet – Coverage for all vehicles owned by a business. This also includes trucking companies.

General Liability – This policy protects the business in the event that it is liable for damages caused to a customer. For example, if an IT consultant damages their client’s computers, it would be covered under General Liability.

Workers’ Compensation – Covers employees who sustain an injury or illness as a direct result of their employment.


Business Owners Policy (BOP) – This is a package policy mainly used by small and mid-sized companies. It includes building, contents and liability coverages, as well as business interruption. Business interruption pertains to loss of income while the business is unable to operate due to a loss such as a fire.

Inland Marine – Covers property while it is being transported.

Special Events – Coverage for one-time events, such as concerts, sporting events, Christmas tree lots, and farmers’ markets.

Employment Practices Liability – Covers the employer against claims made by employees for things like sexual harassment, wrongful termination, and discrimination.